Whether you’re a novice on your very first walking adventure in Ireland or an experienced mountaineer revisiting your first-ever Irish summit, celebrate a personal first with us in March.
Being the first month of Spring, March is regarded by many as the start of the walking season proper in Ireland. With the Winter months in the past and the days getting longer, March is the perfect month for walking “firsts”.
Here are some “firsts” you might like to try this month.
- Walk somewhere you have never walked before;
- Walk with someone you have never walked with before;
- Sign up for a walking event;
- Step up for your county;
- Visit your local County High Point;
- Sample a National Waymarked Trail;
- Revisit the first beach you walked on;
- Revisit the first mountain you ever climbed.
Post a quiz question
Feel free to post your #MarchFirstWalk photo as a “just-for-fun” #WhereWasMyWalk quiz question on social media.
Get a free wall calendar
Download a copy of our free “Monthly Themes” 2020 wall calendar. Available in three different layouts to suit you. Perfect for planning and recording your walks in 2020.